Wednesday, February 4, 2009

AMYRS52 SWAK

So last night instead of catching up on some reading I decided that I would work on a Valentine's Day card for my boyfriend. I was inspired by a card made be Amy at Prairie Paper & Ink which also went with her sketch: AMYRS52.

It took quit a while to put this card together but it turned out real well and I think it's just the right one to send to him, Im super excited, it's just tooooo cute!!!! There is one thing that bothers me a bit and thats the upper right hand corner where there is a big white area, I'm debating weather I should leave it or if I should put a sentiment there. What do you think, should I leave it as is or add a sentiment????

Here it is, enjoy!!!!


Recipe:
Card: 5 by 6 1/2
Stamps: Paper Pretties Sealed with a kiss
Paper: Adornit Carolee's Creations Valentine Strip DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessaries: Spica glitter pen, Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edge Punch, Rhinestone Stickers (diamonds, Michaels), Prima flowers, Buttons, pearl brads, Nestibilities, hemp cord

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: