Friday, February 6, 2009

Birthday #2

Hi there, so I said I was going to post my ideas up until my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow so here is my second card. This was really the third card that I made but I'm posting because the second card that I made was THE CARD, lol, the one just for him.

So here it is, it turned out nicely, I just wasn't to fond on the paper, I think maybe it's a little to much and it takes away from the image, but it's growing on me.

...So I'm currently at school, I had a 2 hour gap between classes and decided to hit up the lab instead of take the bus home and then come back, so i have class in 15 so I better head off so that I can get a seat before all the good ones are taken.

Enjoy and see you tomorrow with the final card.




Recipe:

Card: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2
Stamps: Tractor Riley Moose
Paper: Michael's Paper Slab
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessories: Making Memories Charms-Farm, Making Memories Charms-Birthday, Brown Gross Grain Ribbon, Hemp Cord

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: