Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sending you Love

Ready for Valentines Day, I always do this I make some card way before the holiday but it's not exactly the one that I want to send out and then the holiday creeps up on me and I have to make something in a rush, lets hope this it doesn't happen this time.

So here is my first sample, I was inspired by this Love Bug card over at Sweet Little Designs and I thought I would try it out with Sophia. Enjoy!!!!






Recipe:
Card: 4 by 5 1/2
Stamps: Paper Pretties Sending you love
Paper: My Mind's Eye Bohemia Blossom "Girlfriends" Floral/Pink, Making Memories Heritage Collection Scroll Dark/Deep Red
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessaries: Brown Gross Grain Ribbon, Liquid Pearls, Stickles Fruit Punch, Spica glitter pen, Nestibilities


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are both adorable Raquel!! Love them!