Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone has gotten off to a great new start, I know I have!!! I already know that 2009 is going to be a great year. I'm ready to start fresh and get over 2008, it was a great year but that chapter in my life is now closed and I have started a new one and I have a really good feeling about it. I'm super excited, now the plan is just to hurry up and get out of school so that I can start my career and start my life, can't wait!!!

Enough of that. I picked up a stamp from Michaels $1 bin and I thought I would play with it a bit. So here are some simple one layer cards. Enjoy!!!!



Size: 4 by 5 1/2



Size: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2



Size: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous Retro Thinking of You, Hampton Art Studio 6 Chandelier, SU Upsy Daisy Sentiment (you're on my mind)
Paper: Kraft, Grey
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Versa Mark Watermark stamp pad
Accessories: Black Satin 5/8 Ribbon, Stampendous Midnight Black Opaque Embossing Powder, Nestibilities, 2mm faceted acrylic jewels

No comments: