Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 70

So I said I was going to try to catch up on my Mojo so here is my first attempt at getting caught up. I have had Paper Pretties Made with Love for the longest time and I haven't gotten the chance to ink Lexie up so with Valentines day come'n up I figured it would be a good time to ink her up and I thought this sketch would work perfectly for her, so here it is. Enjoy!!!!



Recipe:
Card: 4 by 5 1/2
Stamps: Paper Pretties Sweets for the Sweet, Paper Pretties Made with Love
Paper: Making Memories Funky Vintage 6x6 Lizzie Collection
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessaries: Liquid Pearls, Nestibilities Classic Circles


To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch. Upload it to your blog or online gallery and leave us a comment here with the url., so we can come check out your creation.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - how cute is this! I saw the post above and just started scrolling down and thud - fell off my chair - super cute! LOVE that striped apron!