Friday, April 2, 2010

InStyle Stamps Monthly Sketch Challenge

Hi there,

I can't believe it is already April, this year has gone by so fast, next month I will be graduating, it's all so surreal!

This week I've been on spring break so I went home for break and before I left I hurried to make my card cause I knew I wouldn't be taking my supplies with me. Little did I know I was working on next weeks Color challenge instead of today's Sketch challenge. So for today I just want to share with you today's Sketch Challenge, sketch:
Photobucket

and then I want to direct you to the InStyle Stamps Blog so that you can see what the other DT members have in store for you. I plan to post my card ASAP, I should be back home on Monday and I will try my best to get my card done between classes, so come back next week to take a peak at my card.

Sorry for my mistake! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!

No comments: