Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baptism

Hey there,

This weekend I attended my boyfriend's nephew's baptism so I needed to make a baptism card so  I grabbed the only cross stamp that I had and I created something quick and simple and then I found a cute little prayer for the inside of the card.

Enjoy!!!


I hope you enjoyed. I wanted to share some pictures of the little on on his baptism day but for some reason my internet is being wacky so I will have to share later. So stay tuned for some cute pictures!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Verve  Miracles Blossom
Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby BoyStack (DCWV), White & Blue Cardstock
Ink: ColorBox ChalkPrussian Blue
Accessories: ProvoCraft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sheer Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening!!

No comments: