Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitations

Hi there,

I hope you are all doing well!! Today  I want to share with you all a few sample bridal shower invitations that I have been putting together for a good friend. She asked me to create some for her friends shower in May. She left it all to me, she did give me an invitation sample that she liked and I kind of went from there. She also wanted the colors pink and green which I believe are also the wedding colors.

Here is the first sample that I put together and in the next two days I will post the next two that I created as samples for her.

Enjoy!!!


 To make each invitation, which includes the Invitation and the RSVP, pictured above, and an envelope it costs approximately $2.50. Not bad, huh?!!!

Recipe:
Invitation Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Paper: Stardream Metallic Azalea, Fairway, & Citrine
Stamp: Corner Floral by B Line Designs
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Rouge Inkpad
Accessories: Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

MsJay said...

Very pretty invitations.