Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ISS Tall & Thin Wednesday Challenge

Hey everyone,

I haven't lost my head because it's attached but I'm sure if it could happen I would be headless a majority of the time. As you all know I had a very sad and somewhat hectic weekend, and when I left my apartment I left in a hurry and I was carrying a lot of things. Well when I got back up to Sacramento Monday evening I pulled up to my apartment gate and I couldn't find my keys which have the clicker for the apartment gate. I always place my keys in my cup holder because they only contain Sacramento Apartment keys, so I don't need them any other time. So I searched my purse, I searched my trunk with all my stuff and no keys to be found. Eventually someone else was going in and opened the gate and I was able to get in. So I parked and searched some more but no where. So I ended up going to the office to get a spare key and make a copy so that's was how I got into my apartment. So I searched the inside of my apartment, but thinking logically, I would have locked the door so the keys would not be in the apartment but never the less I looked. I searched my bags, I searched my clothes, my purse again, my backpack which I didn't take, my desk, I checked my car, my trunk, under my seats, EVERYWHERE!!! I even went out to the dumpster last night to check, cause I threw some trash out but I was carrying to much to have dumped the trash out and gone to my car and left, so I don't think that was a possibility, that they got thrown in with the trash, I probably wasn't carrying them. My mom looked at our house but I'm not sure she looked thoroughly, plus I don't know why I would have removed them from my car they always stay in my cup holder since they don't get used unless I am in Sac. Never the less I CAN"T FIND MY KEYS and everything is just a mess and I am soooo out of it. HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Enough of that, I thought I would share with you all a project I made. Over at InStyle Stamps Blog the Wednesday Challenge for today is to make a card/project that is "Tall and Thin" so I decided to go with a project and make a door hanger for a little girl. In my opinion I think it came out super cute and just perfect for a little girl who wants to keep her little brother out when she's playing with her girlfriends just like Emily and Irene are doing in this pic. LOL KEEP OUT little man!!!!

Enjoy!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and if you see my keys running around, please tell them their owner is looking for them!!!! ;-)

RECIPE:
Project Size: 3 1/4 x 8 3/4
Stamps: Emily and Irene by InStyle Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Amanda Blu Designer Paper Pad
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Your not the boss of me (diecut letters), Nestibilities, Rhinestones, Stickles, Sakura Glaze Pen

4 comments:

Maylee said...

This is so cute! My girls would love to have this to keep their brother out. LOL!

Kim said...

Racquel, hun what an adorable door holder you have made! It's beautiful!

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time! Hang in there hun!

Hugs~ Kim

Piali said...

Super cute!!!!

Jodi said...

This is just so cute!! Great idea for the challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)