Thursday, September 24, 2009

ISS Frankie

Hey there,

I hope all is well. Everything is well with me. Sorry things have been slow here around my blog, my granfathers services were last night and this morning so I haven't been anywhere near a computer in last few days, but I hope to get back ontop of things.

I have several cards to show you all,I just haven't gotten around to uploading them and making posts. I need to start getting better and scheduling my posts, I always have the picture uploaded but I always fall behind on typing up the details,so I will need to train myself to upload pics and add details at the same time so that it's all set and ready to go and I don't have to worry about doing it all last minute.

For this afternoon I want to share with you all a sneak peak of one of the new Ocober Digital Anime Halloween images from InSytle Stamps.

I want to introduce you to Frankie. He is so stinkin spooky, lol!!!!


For his card I decided to go with 2nd challenge issued over at Crazy 4 Challenges blog. So here is my take on the challenge.

Enjoy!!!




Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the ISS blog hop & release. I have another project just waiting to be shared with you all!!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

RECIPE:
Project Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Frankie by InStyle Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: K&Company Tim Coffey Halloween DP Mat Pad
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Oogle Eyes, Shimmerz, Silk Ribbon, 3-D Zots


P.S. Thank you everyone for your support and all your kind words and prayers, my family and I really appreciate it!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great card Racquel! Hope you are hanging in there hun!
hugs~ Kim