Friday, March 27, 2009

Splish Splash

Hey everyone,

I hope you guys are doing great. I know I am, just today and Friday and then Spring Break yeahhhhh!!!! Test tomorrow first, then spring break but I'm still super excited even with a test.

I can't wait, my boyfriend has a surprise vacation set up for us and I think he might be taking us to the beach, I love the beach, especially the water therefore I share with you today a little summery card that has to do with water, yup Changito Pool guy, we will pretend that he's a beach guy just for me, lol. I love the beach, so if I'm not around I'm on my way to a fun filled weekend filled with lots of ocean and beaches. For this card I was inspired by Jen del Muro's Turtle Tots-Love is in the Air Bella Card. She is always inspiring me, she makes some great cards so I always check out her blog to see what shes up to and use her ideas on my cards. Enough about that here is my card. Enjoy!!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Paper: Me&My BIG Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad
Stamps: Stampendous Changito pool guy
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondak) Copic Markers
Accessories: Buttons, Nestabilities

No comments: