Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Maribelle Cow

I just wanted to share another St. Patrick's Day card with everyone.

My computer decided to start up and just show a black screen yesterday so I had to bring it down to my brother to fix it again, so now my computer is functioning again, so hopefully it will work properly at least until the semester is over. I have way to much computer school work to do, so it can't break down on my anymore.

So here is another card, I guess you can say I have a thing for cows given that I've grown up around them my entire life so I decided to use High Hopes Maribelle Cow to celebrate St. Patrick's day. Enjoy!!!!




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: High Hopes Stamps Maribelle Cow and High Hopes St. Patty's Day Hat
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Rhonna Farrer paper Pad, Summer Ete
Accessories: K&Company Adhesive Gems, Brown Gross Grain Ribbon, Green Button, Hemp


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: