Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dorothy Birthday

Hi there,

I can't believe it is already February!! Time goes by so fast these days!!! I guess that's what happens when your enjoying life, right?!!! Well I have a few birthdays coming up this month...more like this week, so I really need to get started on making the right card!! Ekk I don't have much time, my Boyfriends birthday is this weekend!!! I'm thinking when I get home from class tonight, making a bday card will be my homework!

I did do some bday card making a few weeks ago, but this one is not the right one for my boyfriend. But since  I made it I think its appropriate to share with you. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Enjoy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Stamps: Dorothy (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
Paper: me&my BiG ideas DP, Brown & Orange Cardstock
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, button

Thanks for stopping by!! The weather here in Cali is amazing so if your in the State make sure to go out and enjoy the sunshine!! Have a great day!!!