Monday, December 7, 2009

South Lake Tahoe Family Trip

Hey there,


Sorry I have been MIA, it will probably be happening more often this month with school coming to an end and with all the holiday events for this month. Today I want to share with you all another event. This weekend my boyfriends family rented a cabin in South Lake Tahoe and I was able to join them despite having a ton of assignments to finish and tests to study for. Lets just say that I forgot about all of that and just relaxed. It was a great time and we were able to see some snow fall but thank goodness the big storm wasn't coming in until today or else we may be been snowed in. Here are a few pics, I didn't get to many but here are a few.

Everyone went snow boarding on this day so a few of us who didn't go stayed behind and walked around the Heavenly Shopping Center. Here is a pic of myself  (laughing way to hard, lol) with Daniel's sister-in-law and his nephew in front a water fountain that was mostly frozen.


Here is a picture of Daniel nephew, he is quite the mover but I was able to get this pic of him.




And lastly a picture of myself with a family friends daughter. We found a great lil area in the snow and made our own trail to slide down with our disks. It was super fun!!!!


Yea and that's it. I wish I had gotten more pics but Daniel wasn't in the mood to take a pic with me and I wanted to play in the snow not take pics lol.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: