Monday, June 2, 2008

SU So Many Scallops Set

Sweet One Scallop
I used Fiskars Dry Embossing plates and ran them through my cuttlebug to make the baby feet and hands and I used my nestabilities and also ran them through my cuttlebug to take the circles and the scalloped circles, and i ran the a second tie through to make the embossed effect around the edges. I then added some glitter with stickles. Very simple and quick cards!!







Celebrate The Season Scallop
The same goes for this set. For the embossed snowflakes I used a cuttlebug embossing folder and ran it through my cuttlebug.





Happy Birthday Scallop
The embossed circles and the happy birthday are also cuttlebug folders and I used stickles glitter for the candles.


So Sweet Scallop
I think this card came out really nice, I wasn't expecting it to work out so well. I used Martha Stewart Glitter, and My Big Ideas patterned paper.


Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: